In some cases you’ll want to remove a partition from your hard drive, either to make space to extend an existing partition, or redo the partition, but with a different size or file system. To remove a partition, right-click or tap and hold the partition you’re trying to remove and then click or tap
- Open Computer Management by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Security, clicking Administrative Tools, and then double-clicking Computer Management. If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. Or just write click My computer, clicking manage If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation
- In the left pane, under Storage, click Disk Management.
- Right-click the volume, such as a partition or logical drive, that you want to delete, and then click Delete Volume.
- Click Yes to delete the volume.
- after delete a drive it will show unallocated space in black colour
Thanks, If you like this tutorial please share this article to your friends in FB, Twitter,