No matter how many bandwidth we have, we always want if we could increase our internet speed a little bit more. Many people buy and use third-party softwares in hope that those softwares might increase their network bandwidth. How about a simple enough solution for increasing internet speed from 80% to 100%? What are you waiting for then? Let’s get to work!
Just follow the procedures below:
- Go to Start menu and click ‘Run‘. Windows 7 users can use the searchbox in their Start menu instead of clicking ‘Run‘.
- Type ‘gpedit.msc‘ and hit Enter.
It will open the Group Policy Editor in Windows.
- Select ‘Local Computer Policy‘ at the left pane.
- Under ‘Computer Configuration‘, select ‘Administrative Templates‘.
- Double click on ‘Network‘.
- Double click on ‘QoS Packet Scheduler‘.
- Double click on ‘Limit reservable bandwidth‘.
It’ll show as ‘Not Configured‘. By default, the Packet Scheduler limits the system to 20 percent of the bandwidth of a connection, but we will use this setting to override the default. If you disable this setting or do not configure it, the system uses the default value of 20 percent of the connection. If you enable this setting, you can use the “Bandwidth limit” box to adjust the amount of bandwidth the system can reserve. So, if we set the reserving bandwidth as ’0′, then we can utilize the entire network bandwidth allotted to the system.
- ‘Enable’ it.
- Set the ‘Bandwidth limit (%)‘ as ‘0‘.
- Click ‘Apply‘ and ‘OK‘ respectively.
Now you can avail your 100% network bandwidth. Enjoy!
Thanks, If you like this tutorial please share this article to your friends in FB, Twitter,